Bring Subjectified to your school!
College and community groups across the country have hosted Subjectified screenings to begin fun and important discussions about women’s experiences of sex and sexuality. If you are a a student, or if you represent a campus group or center, please fill out the form below or contact us for more information about bringing Subjectified to your campus! We have options for range of budgets. Many colleges have also brought the Director to speak at the screenings, which she loves to do! We can also recommend experienced discussion facilitators in many areas of the country.
A wonderfully useful tool for starting conversations about female sexuality (and male sexuality!).
- Emily E. Prior, MA, Sexual Educator and Director of the Center for Positive Sexuality in Los Angeles
The conversation is fun and open, but it is also discreet. In the background, Melissa’s voice is easy on the ears even when the questions are intimate or venture into areas that even today, with our informal and generous over sharing, could get a bit personal. Truth be told – and it is – the women of Subjectified tell us what we want to know.
- Daphne Strassmann, co-Director of the Lesley University Women’s Center
Previous Subjectified campus events have been sponsored by the following campus organizations:
- Women’s History Month, Columbia University
- Feminist Majority Leadership Alliance, Brandeis University
- Men’s Peer Education Program, Columbia University
- Columbia Queer Alliance, Columbia University
- Radical Columbia Undergraduates Not Taking Sexism, Columbia University
- Everyone Allied Against Homophobia, Columbia University
- Sherman House Co-operative, UC Berkeley
- UCD Consortium for Women and Research, host organization of the Davis Feminist Film Festival
- Women and Gender Studies Program, UC Davis
- Cross-Cultural Center, Lambda Law Students Association, UC Davis
- UC Davis Law School Chapter of the National Lawyers Guild,
- Interested Ladies of Lambda Theta Alpha Latin Sorority Inc., UC Davis
- Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg School of Public Health
- Gender and Sexuality Studies Departmental Undergraduate Groups, Brown University
- Women’s History Month, Brown University
- Queer Alliance Community Committee, Brown University
- Female Sexuality Workshop, Brown University
- Sexual Health Education and Empowerment Council, Brown University
- Safe Space, Bowdoin College
- Women’s Resource Center, Bowdoin College
- Berkeley NOW
- Center for the Study of Sexual Cultures, UC Berkeley
- FemSex (Female Sexuality) Course at UC Berkeley
- Women’s Center, Lesley University
- Sexual Health Educators, Wellesley College
- Department of Women’s and Gender Studies, Massachusetts Institute of Technology